Saturday, April 12, 2014

GREAT weekend

The weather is totally rockin' today. Made it out with some friends to the Mountain Bike Loop at Middlesex Falls... not a short trip, loads of fun.

Met a dude on the path today who had a punctured tube... here's the thing... I guess it's a learning curve, but you've got to bring a spare! I always have at least two spares with me, because you never know what's going to happen, or who you might encounter who's gonna need them. Cyclists, we're all about the brotherhood, so it's important to help other people. I hope that dude has learned his lesson!

Pro tip: keep your spare tubes and gear in a plastic bag to keep them clean and dry, especially if you're keeping them in a saddlebag.

Also, for real - dog hiking gear? Maybe I should write a blog post just about that....

In the meantime, here's a pic of Emily from when she was younger. I know she missed being outdoors today... just couldn't take her on the bike ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment